Friday, April 25, 2014

A Nana's Love

Recently I have experience and unexpected situation by having to  take care of my grandson. He's a darling child and a true gift from God. This was not in my plans, but God is the planner.
"A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps" (Proverbs 16:9).

I have found that patience is the key and taking the negative factors surrounding this matter and channeling it  for good.
Children are innocent. They did not ask to be here and they certainly do not get to choose their parents.
Making sure that my grandson has the love and nurturing that he need in his young life is my job now. I thank God daily for HIS guidance.
If you ever find yourself unexpectedly taking care of a love one, lay all of your personal feelings and opinions aside and roll up your sleeves and do what you must do. That person is in need and you have a responsibility to help.

I pray over my grandson and speak God's words into his spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment