Sunday, March 10, 2013

About Me


Praise God. I was born in Florida but also had the privilege to live and grow up in places like California, New York and Ohio. My mother was a teenager when she gave birth to me. So my incredible, no nonsense, loving Grandparents raised me until my mother finished College.  My mother was a single parent who became a very successful, hard working woman.  She is my role model.  I have no brothers or sisters but my family of aunts, uncles and cousins provided a closeness that you would never know this about me. We support and encourage one another even when there is not a crisis. We definitely show Love.

Being a mother to three children has provided me with such insight of what Love really is all about.  I was married for twelve years to a Minister, which ended in divorce. I have two adult children and a teenager. Only my teenage daughter lives at home with me.  My children and my mother are the staples in my life. I’ve never remarried, but I am waiting on God to give me to my husband to be. Only God can do it….I cannot.

Two years ago I resigned my position in Human Resources to work on my Bible Studies full time to become a Pastor. With the help of God I will be spreading his Word as a Motivational Speaker.  I attend Calvary Christian Center in Ormond Beach, FL. and enrolled at Global University.  Now, I advise anyone to pray and know that your steps are directed by God before considering doing something like this. Know that you know. God is a way maker and a provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment