Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter means alot of things to different people. I know when I was a child we attended the Catholic Church and after service we had a fest at home waiting for us. Everyone would try to be seated at the dinning room table. Alot of laughter, stories and talking over one another. My grandparents got joy out of seeing everyone together at their home.

Today I have my own family and we still attend church and yes we will have a lovely dinner this evening. This Easter Sunday I will attend church with my two daughters and my grandson. I so look forward to being in the presence of a total experience. I pray to God that as we worship, praise and hear the word preached to us,  that THE WORD will lay on our hearts so we can restore in ourselves that once was dead.

We are so blessed that we have been forgiven for our sins. Jesus paid the ultimate price for our lives.

"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."~John 10:17-18


No comments:

Post a Comment