Thursday, March 14, 2013

Elijah

My first grandson was born yesterday his name is Elijah. What an overwhelming feeling to see a life come into this world! To witness the joy it brought into all our hearts; my daughter, my mother, her sister and myself. My daughter looked so beautiful, not ruffled at all just gorgeous.

 God allowed me to pray before, during and after the entire birthing process. There definitely was a calmness in the atmosphere. There was no distress nor medical emergency regarding mother and child.
What a blessing to experience the peace of God as Elijah came into this world.

I pray that the new mother learn who Jesus is to be able to bring up Elijah in a loving, healthy, nurturing and productive environment.
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.~Proverbs 22:6

As the grandmother of Elijah, I pray to God that I can be a positive mentor to help him embrace God's Love. Through me God will give me what I need to be that strength for him. For now...I am the intercessor until he is able to cry out to God on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment